The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Learn to force ANYTHING, no props no prep with Quinta (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1798 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
Hi all, unnecessarily last-minute announcement of a lecture I'm doing... tonight (8pm 27th March 2021). Sorry I meant to mention it here before but I've been hyping that Kickstarter for the Neural Miracle cards. Now, obviously the ideal way of arranging events in your life is not to do ALL of them at the same time but whatever.

If you've ever wanted a foolproof easy way to force absolutely anything, no matter how weird or abstract, with no prep and even with no props whatsoever, then Quinta is for you. Click through to find out more - there's not many tickets left to see the lecture LIVE, and of course, there is a discount if you get the tickets before the event itself:

https://thesuccessfulmentalist.com/product/quinta/

If you aren't able to see it live tonight, it will be recorded and you'll be able to stream it from the site at your leisure. I'm really excited about it, and I'm looking forward to teaching what is probably my most useful contribution to the world of magic.

OK that's it, have a great weekend everyone!

Phill
The new Elysian Duets, marked cards featuring my unique Optical Marking System:
-+: https://phillsmithcreative.com/products/elysian-duets :+-
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1435 Posts

Profile of MDantes
This looks great Phill. You are phenomenal!

Hopefully I can make it!
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Looking forward to it. But might not make it tonight. Im going out to the pub for a drink with..... oh wait...... erm.... oh yes lockdown.....

see you at 8pm!

Well I may be in bed by 7.30! so ill watch the recording.

Its in your book anyway - AWESOME book by the way love the art work!
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1798 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
Hi guys this thing went super well and we covered a huge swathe of stuff in a really information dense session, I really enjoyed it! Thanks to everyone who came along - if you missed it, it's still available to stream. That's it, I'm bushed, night all!

Phill
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
Love Quinta, just saw this, so I bought it after the fact hoping I could view the stream, but now that I've paid, I don't see where I can stream it. Any guidance is appreciated.
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1798 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
I don't run the site that hosts the lecture so you will have to contact Ashley or Aiden to get the link, sorry.

Phill
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
Okay, thanks! I just emailed them.
brokenairplane
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of brokenairplane
The lecture looks great. I saw Phill's Penguin Lecture and would like to learn more about Quinta. I'm leaning towards the Successful Mentalist lecture rather than the book since it seems like he's updated things since the book was published. Thoughts?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Learn to force ANYTHING, no props no prep with Quinta (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL