The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Shadow wallet refills (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sujetom
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of sujetom
Hello there! I ordered the Shadow wallet (it's coming, so I haven't touched it)

But I have a doubt about the cards, and that's that if refill cards would be ever avaliable. I think they would wear out, so we'll need to refill, right?

Thanks everyone!
Jacob Hanley
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of Jacob Hanley
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2021, sujetom wrote:
Hello there! I ordered the Shadow wallet (it's coming, so I haven't touched it)
But I have a doubt about the cards, and that's that if refill cards would be ever avaliable. I think they would wear out, so we'll need to refill, right?
Thanks everyone!

Hey there, Dee said they are working on a refill pack, with perhaps something extra in it as well. The last time I spoke with him over email in May I think their goal was to shoot for this summer to release it. As for the cards supplied, if you handle them well, they should last for a decent amount of time. Thank you!
sujetom
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of sujetom
Oh, perfect, I hope the come up with some cool extra gaffs as packet tricks and special printed cards to do multiefects, life the carnazzo's or the fake credit cards that are out there. I see a lot of potencial in that refill pack for the Shadow wallet. Smile

Maybe this gives some ideas to the creators and companies out there Smile
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I like the Shadow Wallet, but the cards don't fit in the index well. I am not able to open the wallet and show it empty. Any suggestions?

KJ
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
BTW, before anyone replies with the obvious, yes, I followed the directions exactly, but I wonder if their prototype wallets were slightly different dimentions as the production wallets because the index doesn't allow the cards to slide far enough into the wallet.
KJ
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
OK, nobody cares. I'll just continue to stare into the abyss.
KJ
sujetom
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of sujetom
Be patient hahahaha, is summer and some don't enter this forum every day Smile.

My wallet works great with the index, is true that it disturbs the peek function, I think that I prefere the Razor and to have an index elsewere. Kind of disappointed with the index aswell.
JuanPoop
View Profile
Loyal user
Luckily for you, I only have
216 Posts

Profile of JuanPoop
Quote:
On Jul 23, 2021, 1KJ wrote:
OK, nobody cares. I'll just continue to stare into the abyss.
KJ

I am still in the practice phase with mine, but I can see that while the cards fit Ok into the indexes, they are just a little bit too obvious to be ideal. You can see them fairly clearly if the wallet is sitting casually on the table. When I practice the method suggested, it feels like I am plunging my fingers well into the wallet to cover “stuff”. Keen to hear other’s experiences.

I would also be very keen to hear what effects other people are doing with their Shadows.
aka Lucky John
Sydney, Australia
Cris_1010
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Cris_1010
Hi there!

1. Regarding the index, I find that carrying either the blacks or the reds and using any kind of force ("Flip" works pretty *** well
as a force where you have the spectator choose which side of the coin will eliminate what) to eliminate
the other works really well and fits better in the wallet.

2. The plastic cover film came of my filter and now it's a little too transparent for a lot of lighting situations. Any tips on getting a privacy filter
that would work well for the Shadow wallet?

Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Shadow wallet refills (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL