The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » COGNITO App // BETA Testers Wanted (276 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20
will4gzus
View Profile
Veteran user
311 Posts

Profile of will4gzus
So I emailed Murphys about the password web page using the email they provided. No response whatsoever. Reached out to Mr. Barnes via a PM on this site because there does not seem to be a way to contact him, haven’t heard from him yet but hopefully he will contact me. After today if I get no responses apple does have a refund method. I refuse to use Facebook, I.e. a secondary platform just to get this app to work.
dirtyfoucault
View Profile
Special user
UK
696 Posts

Profile of dirtyfoucault
I am on FB and a member of the group but completely agree: you shouldn't have to be in order to gain access to a working version of the product you purchased.

FB groups for apps are advertised as a customer benefit but are fast becoming a requirement. Personally, I'm tired of wading through the long waffling videos and irrelevant posts/comments just to maintain access.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Good idea, think I’ll do a refund as well. Thx fellas
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2022, will4gzus wrote:
So I emailed Murphys about the password web page using the email they provided. No response whatsoever. Reached out to Mr. Barnes via a PM on this site because there does not seem to be a way to contact him, haven’t heard from him yet but hopefully he will contact me. After today if I get no responses apple does have a refund method. I refuse to use Facebook, I.e. a secondary platform just to get this app to work.

That's unfortunate. I also had to email Murphy's at the email provided, and they got back to me within 10 minutes. I provided some info to them and they had me back into the app in another 5 minutes. Not sure if I just got lucky or what. I do find all of this a little annoying, but it does seem to have resulted in a greatly improved product.
durian-red
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of durian-red
Is there some way to keep myself logged in at all times?
Each time I use Cognito, I'm never sure if the app is going to ask me to login once again.
Having to log in while the entire audience is watching is awkward to say the least.
Has anybody here faced the same issue?
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1253 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2022, durian-red wrote:
Is there some way to keep myself logged in at all times?
Each time I use Cognito, I'm never sure if the app is going to ask me to login once again.
Having to log in while the entire audience is watching is awkward to say the least.
Has anybody here faced the same issue?

Agree, to be honest this is a bit of a nightmare having to keep logging in all the time.
David asecas
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of David asecas
I don't know why there's so much commotion with the Facebook groups, it's true that some video update in Murphys would be nice, but the applications are what they have that functions are added, resolution of errors that have been passed through high and even improvements, and for this this type of group is important.
Gonzalo Mateos
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of Gonzalo Mateos
I got cognito in october, and I've been testing it since then. I've never performed it yet but I've a lot of presets and I love it. I like how the method is so simple, but at the same time gives you tons of possibilities. The Facebook group is great, there are a lot of ideas and presets there that are so good.
On the other hand I feel like some of the tricks are too simple to figure out by a spectator, or that the app is not useful at all.
I think more than a trick, Cognito is a tool to make your own tricks, so if you've an idea or you just like the idea of the app I highly recommend you getting it, as it's worth its price.
Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Special user
545 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes
This is a way I've been combing Maxim and Cognito plus something else to create something really special. Enjoy Smile

w00master
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of w00master
Hi everyone- purchased this a few days ago and am enjoying the app. However, I’ve been trying to join the Facebook group but have heard nothing. Is there anyone I can reach out to? Also, the “library” on murphysmagic. How do you add these to the app? There’s nothing that lets you download these or somehow link to the app. Help???
Alfredo Jones
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Alfredo Jones
Howdy people,

Is this app reliable? I know the method but I would just like to know if the app works flawlessly in performance before taking the plunge.

Thanks in advance,

Alfie
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
I really like it! Yes I soul say that it is reliable. You have different “input” methods
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Alfredo Jones
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Alfredo Jones
Quote:
On Oct 5, 2022, Ceierry wrote:
I really like it! Yes I soul say that it is reliable. You have different “input” methods

I appreciate the reply! Thank you!
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1253 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
It’s reliable as long are your spectators are reliable - yes that could be said for a lot of effects. But with this, if someone (depending on the effect you are performing and your input method) either mis sees what they are looking for or say swipes additionally back or forward for what ever reason then it won’t work - trying to be cryptic with the workings. Plus it’s not simply a case as “as long as you give clear instructions” because even with the best audience management too, leaves it open easy for it not to work through no fault of your own
Alfredo Jones
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Alfredo Jones
Quote:
On Oct 5, 2022, Roberto W wrote:
It’s reliable as long are your spectators are reliable - yes that could be said for a lot of effects. But with this, if someone (depending on the effect you are performing and your input method) either mis sees what they are looking for or say swipes additionally back or forward for what ever reason then it won’t work - trying to be cryptic with the workings. Plus it’s not simply a case as “as long as you give clear instructions” because even with the best audience management too, leaves it open easy for it not to work through no fault of your own

Appreciate the reply.

Many thanks,
Alfie
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:
On Oct 5, 2022, Roberto W wrote:

This is true. Inform them to be focused, take as much time as they need and be concentrate.
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1526 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Benke Smith has added a nifty new effect for Cognito. 'Lie to Me' for Cognito is inspired by Lou Boudreau's effect of the same name. See the Cognito Facebook Group to download the file for Cognito:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cognitoa......8410593/

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » COGNITO App // BETA Testers Wanted (276 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL