The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Digtal Dissolve (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

George50
View Profile
New user
Lancaster CA
60 Posts

Profile of George50
I just got a set of Digital Dissolve but the copy I received had no link to any routines. Can someone give me a link to some routines? I would be happy to pay for any charges that it might cost.
Thanks George
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2351 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
If you just received the gimmick, it may not have come with any routines.
The original sliding half ] was Steve Dusheck's creation sold with his Copper Silver Transpo.
Later Theory 11 released Digital Dissolve that added a little something and modified the handling. Initially they gave no credit to Dusheck but eventually they worked something out and included his original handling as a PDF.
Others have, and still market "slippery" things with no credit.
Without knowing how it was originally sold, there's no telling which - IF ANY - routines rightfully go with it.
I suggest you contact the seller.
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1807 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
I know at some point T11 added in a download (DVD?) https://store.theory11.com/products/digital-dissolve
If it was a Slippery Sam from Tango, there are some ideas in the Tangopedia.

Otherwise, I second the suggestion to ask the seller.
webtech
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of webtech
If you have the set you should be able to figure it out by watching this performance video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH6wcCFvemU
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Digtal Dissolve (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL