The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Wizard review show 03/8/22.The Faraday Pad by Infinity & TCC Magic (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
957 Posts

Profile of gtx magic

The Faraday Pad by Infinity & TCC Magic
Available from:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1253 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
A very very very well know mentalist is performing the dice effect as part of his new show. When I seen his show a couple of months ago and saw this effect, it had me very intrigued to what could be used as looked very clean at the time.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Kickstarter? I think I’d rather invest in some dodgy new crypto currency.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Doesn’t interest me at all but I’ve backed over 100 kickstarter projects and have only been burnt 4 times. All the TCC projects have delivered.
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
There's nothing inherently good or bad about Kickstarter or other crowdfunding platforms. Kickstarter has been around for well over a decade with a couple hundred thousand campaigns offered.

Rather, it's important to look at the creator/producer of any given campaign. Are they reputable, do they give enough info? There are plenty of both red and green flags to look for.

Same as a shopping mall - each store operates independently of each other, even though they share a roof.

In terms of TCC, I believe they have established a solid reputation in the magic community for quality items at good prices. They have a number of products they've released outside of crowdfunding, many of which you can pick up from your favorite dealer.

They have also offered many campaigns on Kickstarter over the past few years and delivered on all of them. I think there's very very low risk of getting burned when it comes to a TCC campaign.

I've backed about 100 campaigns over the years, and the vast majority of them have gone perfectly fine. I can only think of a couple that fell through.

To avoid Kickstarter outright is short-sighted, IMHO.
Kevin Reylek
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1253 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Yes, TCC are starting to build a very good reputation not only with quality of products but service etc. They are only going to want to build on this as they know in the magic community, anything that jeopodises their service in anyway, will go around like wild fire resulting in bad reputation and sales for them.
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Good review...VERY uncomfortable moments at 6:23+.
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1253 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Quote:
On Aug 4, 2022, magicmind wrote:
Good review...VERY uncomfortable moments at 6:23+.

Lol, I thought it was part of the show for a minute.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
When David makes that “whewwwww” sound I laughed. Make it a ring tone…lol
algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I hope the wooden frame doesn't warp. I've purchased a number of wonderful items over the years only to have the items unusable due to wood warping.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Wizard review show 03/8/22.The Faraday Pad by Infinity & TCC Magic (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL