The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Daniel Madison: The MALLIANCE (Patreon) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KieranS
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of KieranS
Hello,
I am not sore if I am posting this in the right room/section of this site, so first off, apologies if I am wrong.
Just wondered if anyone is or has previously been signed up to the Daniel Madison Patreon, and if so, what are your thoughts?
I look forward to hearing them.
jonxodus
View Profile
Veteran user
San Diego, CA
320 Posts

Profile of jonxodus
I never trust Madison and had nothing but horrible experiences dealing with him. Years back, got into his Sleight Club which he has now changed into his patreon (in order to get his monthly dues), got some decent PDFs from his books and he even did some pretty good things with his masterclass videos. That was the good, the horrible though was when we were due his physical products which he rarely delivers (decks, books etc.) and almost impossible to get a hold of him. Being a sleight club member/patreon, you're entitled to some discounts and perks, but he rarely delivers on those or it comes after months/years of trying in vain to contact him. The videos and pdfs are fine, but the rest is just a horrible experience...
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
843 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
There is an entire Reddit page dedicated to all the people that Madison scammed or didn’t send stuff or took 1 year to send etc

It probably wise to be careful
NEW BOOK! "Semi-Automatic Miracles" - INSTANT Best-Seller at Lybrary.com
https://www.lybrary.com/semiautomatic-card-miracles-p-925333.html
chaos handlings, out of hands effects, and more
KieranS
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of KieranS
Thank you for the replies, it is really helpful. The lack of discussion regarding it was the first red flag. I one was saying how great it is!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Daniel Madison: The MALLIANCE (Patreon) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL