The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Wholesale source for plastic bags for pack tricks? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daniel Ulzen
View Profile
Elite user
Berlin/Germany
493 Posts

Profile of Daniel Ulzen
Does anyone know a source where you can buy, say, 100 or 1000 small opaque plastic bags to put 4 Bicycle cards in?

I need them for the magic trick where a spectator turns over one of four kings in his mind and after naming the king you take out the four cards from the plastic bag. So there should be no recognizable front and back if possible. Many thanks in advance!
KMagic
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of KMagic
Have you checked Amazon? They are usually my first stop for these types of things!
jsbosco
View Profile
New user
Detroit, MI
64 Posts

Profile of jsbosco
I would recommend ULINE, whose catalog I absolutely LOVE to peruse.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3515 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Does Uline ship to Germany? I was going to suggest them but wasn't sure if they are world wide
jsbosco
View Profile
New user
Detroit, MI
64 Posts

Profile of jsbosco
Quote:
On Mar 31, 2023, Wravyn wrote:
Does Uline ship to Germany? I was going to suggest them but wasn't sure if they are world wide

Didn't see that and didn't even consider. My apologies to OP.
ThomasJ
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
1000 Posts

Profile of ThomasJ
Hi Daniel,

It looks like the product below can be delivered to Berlin and the size should be perfect:

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Resealable-Ap......0&sr=8-3

Usable length is slightly longer than a card, and the width should easily accommodate a small packet.

T.J.
Daniel Ulzen
View Profile
Elite user
Berlin/Germany
493 Posts

Profile of Daniel Ulzen
Thank you all.

KMagic I looked at Amazon but did not find it.

ThomasJ it seems the product you recommend is transparent but the product has to be opaque.

In Germany lots of magic dealers in the last decades selled packet tricks in the little black plastic somethings I have in mind, so I guess this is a standard product.
ThomasJ
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
1000 Posts

Profile of ThomasJ
Sorry I overlooked that requirement in your original post.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3515 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Perhaps search for mylar bags? I am getting many different sizes listed in the US. Not sure what is available in Germany.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3515 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Also wondering if perhaps something like this could work for you.
https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/packet......r-cards/
Daniel Ulzen
View Profile
Elite user
Berlin/Germany
493 Posts

Profile of Daniel Ulzen
Thank you Wravyn, yes mylar bags might be a good solution.
Bob G
View Profile
Inner circle
2832 Posts

Profile of Bob G
I use transparent plastic sleeves from Gaylord Archival to hold my packet tricks. This link may or may not be what I bought; I couldn't find the dimensions:

https://www.gaylord.com/Preservation/Arc....../p/51023 .

You want opaque, but it's worth looking at this site: they have lots of options.

Bob
Koolmagic114
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Koolmagic114
I would also say def look at Amazon for these types bags.. I luckily have a local business supply place here in RI that is VERY cheap..that I can just drive to. Sadly, I don't think they ship.. But Amazon or E-bay I am sure you can get a good price.
Eddy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Creator of "TAGZ" / "Iced Over" / " TelePad" / "Penigma"
www.magicianslair.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Wholesale source for plastic bags for pack tricks? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL