The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello people I am new to magic. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rob_goaltender
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of rob_goaltender
I am new to this magic world and I can say that I am trying to learn some new things I already know how to do the ambitious card and the double lift plus other magic I have got a coin bite and the raven I also have a card deck so you can do a trick with money so that's all I have I want to say a big hello to every one who is on this site.
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6112 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Hi rob,
The Magic Café is a great resource for finding information.
Good luck with your magic.
rob_goaltender
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of rob_goaltender
Thank you very much jaz.
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
Well, enjoy the time you spend here. You can find all kinds of useful information here. The only thing you should remeber: Don´t ask for the secret of tricks!!!

Magixx
Optimists have more fun.....
snap
View Profile
Loyal user
New York, USA
218 Posts

Profile of snap
Hey, welcome to the magic Café! Welcome to the magic world and good luck!
**--snap--**
Pete W.
View Profile
New user
Coffeyville, KS
80 Posts

Profile of Pete W.
May I also welcome you.

I've been around in magic a few years and from experience I can say that The Magic Café, in my opinion, is the greatest.

You'll find you have a lot of friends here.
"Amatuers perform different tricks for the same people. Professionals perform the same tricks for different people."...Al Goshman
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Rob,

Welcome to the Café and glad you decided to join us. Just scroll the menu at the Café and you'll see all this place has to offer in the way of various topics. It can be overwhelming at first, so many forums and which to choose? The best bet would probably be to start at the New to Magic forum which gives valuable advice on which books or vids to purchase depending on your interest. You may also want to check out the Card Workers forum. Have fun and please don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own.
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
327 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the forum.....there is lots to learn here, and it's a never ending source of knowledge. Look forward to hearing more from you.
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello people I am new to magic. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL