We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » What do you guys think? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kfmagic
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Kfmagic
Hey guys,

Wasn't exactly sure where to put this, so I decided to put it here. I have bought the leclair dvd, Who's afraid of invisible thread. great dvd for learning tricks, but here is my question. I was wondering if his book, The art of invisible thread, talks more about lighting and performing. And if his book didn't, what to invest into for learning about thread, not just tricks. Thanks a lot.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7292 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Well I also have the DVD and well I just judge for myself on the lighting . But on just performance themselves I couldn't tell you borther. Try the Sorcery they might or maybe even ETMTM by Ammar I have yet to get these but I heard that they are good.
Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
The book goes into much more indepth look about IT, It contains many details when it comes to stripping, handeling, patter, lighting, wearing, transporting etc..
Check LeClair's site and more info about the book here:
http://www.leclairanimator.com/products/index.cfm

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
Kfmagic
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Kfmagic
Thanks a lot guys, exactly what I needed. I don't know what I would do without the Café. AHHH
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » What do you guys think? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL