The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings folks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddie Torres
View Profile
Special user
New York City
691 Posts

Profile of Eddie Torres
I hate being the new guy, egh! The name's Eddie, a magician from the currently snowy New York City. I've been around on several different magic forums and decided to finally give this place a try. Besides a magician, I'm an actor, theatre technician, comic book junkie, and the list goes on. Glad to be here and I hope I can give and receive some valuable input.
Eddie Ivan Torres
Pete W.
View Profile
New user
Coffeyville, KS
80 Posts

Profile of Pete W.
Greetings back at ya'

You'll find we're a friendly bunch. What area of magic interests you?
"Amatuers perform different tricks for the same people. Professionals perform the same tricks for different people."...Al Goshman
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Eddie,

Welcome to the Café. Just pull up a comfortable chair, grab yourself a hot cup of steaming coffee and be prepared for lots of informative reading. The Café is a friendly place so please don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own. Have fun!
Eddie Torres
View Profile
Special user
New York City
691 Posts

Profile of Eddie Torres
Quote:
On 2005-01-23 12:57, magicbypete wrote:
Greetings back at ya'

You'll find we're a friendly bunch. What area of magic interests you?

I do a little of everything, but I focus mainly on restaurant and street for tips (or busking if you prefer). I've reccently become interested in a bit of escape but I'm not sure it's something I want to focus on, I will always love straight up parlor magic. Oh, and I've got a weird fascination with napkins.
Eddie Ivan Torres
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
327 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Hi Eddie....it's good to talk to someone with your kind of experience. Busking takes a lot of personality, and I'm always fascinated when I talk to someone who does it.

Oh, and I hope your fascination with napkins is strictly limited to table napkins and not the feminine kind. Hehehehe.
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings folks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL