The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Help! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pixiebell
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Pixiebell
Hello! I'm joining all the nubbies in the "hi i,m new" place.
I'm a theatre student (at dartington college of arts if that means anything to anyone!) and i,m doin a presentation about illusion in theatre, I kinda stumbled here following jim stienmeyer and wondered if any of you guys could help me out? I just want to know some examples I spose of illusions in specific plays i,ve got Beauty and the beast and the scarlet pimpernel so far from a biography of jim but that's all. Thanks if you can help
Pixie xxx
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Pixie,

Good luck with your project and welcome. Probably the best place to ask this question is the New to Magic forum. You posted in New Arrivals where new people introduce themselves. You can also try It's not magic where all different topics are talked about.

Just scroll down and view all the topics offered at the Café.

Best of luck to you!
Whitewolfny
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of Whitewolfny
Hi Pixie,
I think the play Cats has some magic in it, although I wouldn't call it a true illusion in the sense of a magician doing a trick. One of the cats magically makes another one appear.

Welcome to the Café, hope you find some of the answer's you're looking for.
Braxton Mannar
<BR>Just an old dog trying to learn new tricks Smile
Pixiebell
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Pixiebell
Thanks guys, I managed to scrape enough stuff together for a half decent presentation and have learnt stuff I didn't even think I wanted to!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Help! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL