The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Where Can I Get a Decent Ring? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

snedglow
View Profile
New user
Pine Grove, PA
94 Posts

Profile of snedglow
I'd like to buy a set of 10" or 12" rings.
Right now I'm using 5-inchers and I perform some things from Dan Fleshman, Richard Ross, and a couple of moves from Jeff McBride & Dan Harlan.

BTW, Jeff advised me once where I could get my big rings, but at $475 a pop, they're just a little outside my budget.

Can anyone tell me where I can get some decent rings at a price that won't break me?

Thanks so much!
-Randy
[email]rsnedden@closeupmagic.org[/email]
Smile
~~~~~
“Chance is but the pseudonym of God for those particular cases which He does not choose to subscribe to openly with His own signature ... ”
Frank Tougas
View Profile
Inner circle
Minneapolis, MN
1712 Posts

Profile of Frank Tougas
You should be able to get a set of chrome or nickle plated steel rings in 10" size from most any dealer for under a hundred bucks. Abbotts has a set for $60.00, Hank Lee is a good place to buy.
Since they last you almost forever it is a great bargain regardless of the price.
Frank Tougas The Twin Cities Most "Kid Experienced" Children's Performer :"Creating Positive Memories...One Smile at a Time"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Where Can I Get a Decent Ring? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL