The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marty Faigin
View Profile
New user
California
10 Posts

Profile of Marty Faigin
Hi, I'm new here... so...yeah. Nice to be here!
And with a wave of my wand, under the cloth we find that...uh Smile ...may I have another assistant please?
Marty Faigin
View Profile
New user
California
10 Posts

Profile of Marty Faigin
Sorry, I was in a rush with that last post.

I'm a teenager and have been doing magic for about a year. I focus on cards but do plenty of other close up and street type effects. Please don't look down on me for not being an adult. I am told by many people, including other magicians, that I have the talent to be one. If any of you read the Ventura Star, you might have read about me. I was just starting out as a magician last year, and did some community service, voluntarily, so I could perform and see what people thought of me. A photographer took a picture of me as I was performing Bob Hummer's "Hummer card", and it wound up in the paper.

So, that's my introduction. It's nice to be here, and I hope I can easily get along with the other members here. Smile
And with a wave of my wand, under the cloth we find that...uh Smile ...may I have another assistant please?
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the board. I for one will not look down on you. Many of us got into magic at young ages, and that is something that has been to our advantage. It just gives you a longer time to practice at making your presentation perfect!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Crashman,

Thanks for your intro and welcome! The great thing about the Café is there are members from all ages, over 17,000 from over 80 different countries. We all share the common bond of magic so makes for great conversations. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Marty Faigin
View Profile
New user
California
10 Posts

Profile of Marty Faigin
Thanks!

You know, I'm seeing a lot of other people in this forum that have their name for their username, and I feel guilty Smile Does anyone know if I could change my username to my first name? If so, how?
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Again,

If you scroll down when you enter the Café - the 7th forum (I think it's two down from New Arrivals) is the Café tech help. Mary and Gene are the computer tekki's here and can help you.

Good Luck!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL