The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » My memories of MCdonalds part 1 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

darkseance
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
241 Posts

Profile of darkseance
When I was a wee nipper I bagged my first job @ mcdonalds I used to serve up fries and cokes to all the school kids at lunch time, this one time there was an urn next to the deep fat friar and in it was the mcdonalds bosses wifes ashes, I did PK time with it and got a job as a proffessional performing for old codgers at their local bingo hall.

my next installment coming soon

(some people need to stop taking everything so serious)

BTW looch is coming back
Winnes
View Profile
Elite user
418 Posts

Profile of Winnes
Haha, brilliant!
johne
View Profile
Special user
960 Posts

Profile of johne
If you talk to looch, tell him I promise to get those pens out ASAP!!!! I know, I know. ASAP means different things to people. Smile

John E.
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
Quote:
On 2005-01-24 08:53, darkseance wrote:
When I was a wee nipper I bagged my first job @ mcdonalds I used to serve up fries and cokes to all the school kids at lunch time, this one time there was an urn next to the deep fat friar and in it was the mcdonalds bosses wifes ashes, I did PK time with it and got a job as a proffessional performing for old codgers at their local bingo hall.

my next installment coming soon

(some people need to stop taking everything so serious)

BTW looch is coming back

That is fantastic! Keep them coming. Did you get any stars whilst you were there?
Darko Dojin
View Profile
Regular user
DGAF
163 Posts

Profile of Darko Dojin
Stars? What stars?
darkseance
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
241 Posts

Profile of darkseance
Yeah I gots thenext level of stars I got one for my customer service (round the back of the bins) and one for my milk shakes, they were the best in all the land

I once served this bird who was smoking a cig and I whipped out me whopper and slopped it on the table, she wanted a milkshake with it so I gave her one for half price.

she still smokes *sigh*
Dr_Stephen_Midnight
View Profile
Inner circle
SW Ohio, USA
1555 Posts

Profile of Dr_Stephen_Midnight
Growing up in Southern Cal in the early 60s, McDonald's was our cheap eating out venue. We went to the first McDonald's outlet (yes, THE first). Back then, they were still counting how many served in real numbers on the sign; the sign still had the hamburger man; you got your food at a stand-up window and ate in your car; and the menu consisted of hamburgers, cheeseburgers, fries (one size), milkshakes and soft drinks...that's it.

Egad, I'm feeling old again.

Remind me to tell you about the fare at the Crown Inn in Brading, back when the first Elizabeth was queen.

Steve
Dr. Lao: "Do you know what wisdom is?"
Mike: "No."
Dr. Lao: "Wise answer."
darkseance
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
241 Posts

Profile of darkseance
Get off my post
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » My memories of MCdonalds part 1 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL