The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » CHANNEL ONE - Magic, Satire & Goodies! » » Channel One (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
Can anyone provide an overview of this magazine? have some idea from reviewing their site, but looking to get some insights/thoughts from current subscriberrs...

Thanks
John Born
View Profile
Veteran user
390 Posts

Profile of John Born
Gotta get it. It is hilarious and has GREAT magic!
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
I agree with John. Tony and Rose do a great job with their magazine. The illustrations are great, the writing funny, and the magic well worth it.

S.Segal
Gaft Card Magic Available here!
JC Wagner In Full Metal Jacket here!
simply Sydney DVD here!
GetJet
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of GetJet
A great magazine with some outstanding magic from big names and relatively new ones. It is also, as mentioned by others, a very funny read. Definitely a work of love by Tony and Rose.

They have effects for different levels of skill and the variety is great.

You won't regret subscribing to it at all!
ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
Thanks! Sounds like its worth a shot.
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
Have to check out my oh so funny

Kepp Daddy's Pimp Smacked

Special thanks to my boy John Born for allowing to be Pimp Smacked.

You da man.

hahahahaha
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
I subscribed to Channel One over 10 months ago and am eagerly waiting to recieve the first issue of my subscription! I've recieved no response from the e-mails I've sent (they must get a few asking the same question I do.... I wouldn't want to respond to a barrage like that either!)

I'm hoping, before the year is out, I'll recieve my first issue!

At this rate, my "one year subscription" will take almost 4 years to fufill. Or.... maybe never! It's hard to tell... I have nothing to show for it!

(exclamation point)
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5472 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
As I understand it, the latest issue is near completion and includes a nice bonus for subscribers. Channel one is a 'quality versus quantity' publication, and very much worth waiting for. If you absolutely gotta have an issue right away, you can always apply your subscription toward back issues (which you're going to want, anyway). Either way you won't be disappointed. But... if you're the type who wants your issues to come monthly like clockwork, regardless of the quality of the content, this is likely not the mag for you. Hang tight... I'm sure you'll be impressed once you have it in hand.
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
Yeah, glad you brought that up...

I did ask ( (about 6 months ago) that my subscription be applied to back issues, but that email was ignored along with all the many others.

Oh well.

Still hoping I'll get something for my money.

SOON!
Magicmatt1982
View Profile
Loyal user
Southeren IL
295 Posts

Profile of Magicmatt1982
I have one thing about this do not waste your time. Tony is not a magician and should not be writing about magic the way he does. I know a lot of really good magicians who tony has torn down because he does not like them. Well at least they are not doing crappie magic. Those are my two cents.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5472 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
I completely disagree (just my opinion). Matt... sadly, this says so much more about you than it does about Mr. Miller. I am so very sorry for you. What a shame.
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Wow! I had not realised that I had torn down so many magicians! I simply MUST pay more attention!
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » CHANNEL ONE - Magic, Satire & Goodies! » » Channel One (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL