The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Omaha (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tgroenjes
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of tgroenjes
Hey, I'm new to this forum, and I was just wanting to say hello to everyone here. I can't wait to start diving into the forums and getting involved in your community! I've been doing magic since I was about 5 or 6 years old, and I am now 32. I really like card tricks and coin tricks. I also enjoy anything that is close-up, and EXAMINABLE afterwards. I've been doing tricks for so long that my friends always want to grab my props after I show them something. (Trying to figure out how to do it) That's why I like tricks that have clean get-aways to them.

Anyway, hello to all and talk to you soon.

Trevor
Derek Dean
View Profile
Regular user
Monterey, CA
129 Posts

Profile of Derek Dean
Howdy Trevor, and welcome the Magic Café. I love close up too. I have a friend that is a master with silver dollars, no gimmicks, he just makes them come and go and even fall upward from one hand to the other, amazing. I'm sure you will meet many interesting folks here and find tips for helping you find the magic you are looking for. Enjoy!
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Trevor,

Welcome to the Café. You've come to the right place to meet new magical friends from around the world and listen to great conversations. Please don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own. Have fun!
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
327 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Hey Trevor.....you're going to be really busy here just keeping up with all the messages! I too prefer tricks that can be completely examinable at the end (even better if they are impromptu in the beginning!)
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Omaha (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL