The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Tenyo's 'Poodle' (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
whodini
View Profile
Regular user
Clearwater, FL
155 Posts

Profile of whodini
I have been making pearl poodles and handing them out for years since Frank Zak showed it to me. I first thought this gimmick would be stupid and not enhance the effect but I was wrong. Specs are blown away by the barking. As I hand it out I tell the spec that the poodle is for them but make sure you don't cover him up. I then wrap him up in a bar napkin and it barks. I open up the napkin and let them inspect everything.
Great twist
Park
Believe in magic!
visit me at www.whodinimagic.com
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
There is a great effect causing the beads to "magically" transform into a pearl poodle in a flash in the Daniel Cros issue of MAGIC Magazine. The bark would make a perfect finish as you give them the poodle. Make sure to check out the Daniel Cros issue.

Tim
Davidicus
View Profile
Inner circle
Look Ma!
1142 Posts

Profile of Davidicus
Who is the "creator" of this? Marketed in the late 90's by MagicSmith was an effect called Pearl Poodle. It was available for $15, and is idential to the Tenyo version.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Hi everyone, my question is this - is the Pearl Poodle the same is the Mystery Poodle by Tenyo? I saw it at the Magic Warehouse for $38 bucks. Thanks.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Tenyo's 'Poodle' (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL