The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi to you All (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Arthur Cogg
View Profile
New user
S Wales
8 Posts

Profile of Arthur Cogg
I am a decrepit Englishman who has taken to magic to entertain friends and family, and also to stop his middle-aged digits from seizing up completely. As one of my sons is interested in magic it also allows me much quality time in the shared hobby. I look forward to talking to you in the future. By the way, do you serve tea as well as coffee?
Derek Dean
View Profile
Regular user
Monterey, CA
129 Posts

Profile of Derek Dean
Howdy Arthur, and welcome to the Magic Café. Of course any decent Café serves tea, and I'll bet you will find many folks here who share you desire to entertain family and friends. So feel free to grab a cup of your favorite blend and check out the many areas of interest the Café has to offer. Enjoy!
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Arthur,

Not only do we serve tea but we have a fine selection of marmite sandwiches should you have aquired a taste for them. :O)

I liked reading your introduction and can see you have a fine sense of humor and will be an asset to the Café. Not only will visiting here help with your dexterity..practising cards..but all this typing improves dexteterity as well!! Just scroll down and view all the forums and please don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own. Have fun!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi to you All (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL