The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi everybody (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ChEeKy_MoNkEy
View Profile
Regular user
FCCL
149 Posts

Profile of ChEeKy_MoNkEy
I've been lurking on here for a while now and having read many of the posts I've become completely hooked on all things Magic! so I decided to take the plunge and register. I'm completely new to this (I hope that's ok as I have'nt seen anyone else state that). Anyway, I would appreciate any thoughts on how to get started.

Thanks,

ChEeKy Smile
Derek Dean
View Profile
Regular user
Monterey, CA
129 Posts

Profile of Derek Dean
Howdy ChEeky and welcome to the Magic Café. Yes magic is addictive and there is plenty here to keep you interested. There is a section just for beginners, so I guess you're not the only one. I would recommend that you go to that section and read, read, read. Then ask questions, and maybe buy a few books or DVDs to get you started, and then practice, practice, practice. You're in the right place, so get in there and go for it......and welcome to the wild, wonderful world of magic.
ChEeKy_MoNkEy
View Profile
Regular user
FCCL
149 Posts

Profile of ChEeKy_MoNkEy
Hello Derek, thank you for your warm welcome and words of encouragement - I shall indeed go to the section you mentioned.

Many thanks,

ChEeKy
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Cheeky,

Love your honesty and you'll find members here more than willing to help you on the right path in your magic quest. The New to Magic forum is fantastic for suggesting well recommended books or vids, depending on where your interest in magic lies. Please don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own.

Welcome and have fun!
ChEeKy_MoNkEy
View Profile
Regular user
FCCL
149 Posts

Profile of ChEeKy_MoNkEy
Hi Chrystal...and thank you for your warm welcome. I will indeed be visiting the New to Magic forum as suggested by yourself and Derek. Initially, my interest lies in close up magic. I've seen it performed and find it fascinating.

I'm sure I have much to learn!

Many thanks,

ChEeKy
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
327 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Hi there...I know that there is a 'No Animals' policy here at the Café, but for a cheeky monkey such as yourself, I'm sure they will make an exception!

Welcome to the board!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi everybody (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL