The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alexdoyle
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Alexdoyle
Hi, Im new to these forums, however iam no beginner in magic. I have previously come from the ellusionist forums but I left there due to my new disliking for the hostility there. I hope that here is pleasenter however just as professional.

Many thanks
Alex.
Derek Dean
View Profile
Regular user
Monterey, CA
129 Posts

Profile of Derek Dean
Howdy Alex and welcome to the Magic Café. I hope you will enjoy the conversation here as much as I have. We have lots of interesting folks, all eager to share their love of magic, so grab a cup, pull up a chair and jump in. I'll look forward to seeing your posts.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Alex,

Just pull up a comfortable chair, grab yourself a steaming cup of coffee, and be prepared for lots of informative reading. It's a friendly place and no doubt you'll come across some you may know but also make new magical friends from members whom visit here from over 80 different countries. Don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own.

Welcome!
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
327 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Hey Alex....

I hope you will find the Café more enjoyable than the E site. I have never had a bad encounter here.
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL