The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Finding Doves in Montana (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jaxonlee
View Profile
New user
Butte, MT
71 Posts

Profile of jaxonlee
Hello everyone! I would like to venture into a bit of work with doves but I have run slightly aground. Where can I find a reputable dealer in/near Montana? Or is it possible to have just any pet shop order in a pair of doves?

When I was a boy, my mother and I raised and trained Parakeets. However, my life in the past few years has become devoid of birds (save for the sparrows and finches I can't help but feed on my deck). I finally have my wife talked into letting me keep a couple. Needless to say, my first thoughts turned straight to doves! Now I just have to track them down.

Thank you...I appreciate all your help in advance.

Jason L. Parish
"The Gypsy Jackson Lee"
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20495 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Ask the people at the local feed stores / farm supply who they know that have doves. You'll be surprised!

Good Luck!

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
jaxonlee
View Profile
New user
Butte, MT
71 Posts

Profile of jaxonlee
Thanks Bob! I'm looking forward to starting work with doves (ignoring my wife and friends' flagrant eye-rolling, puns, and derision of course). I shall start poking about this afternoon seeing who knows whom.

Jason L. Parish
Dakota Rose
View Profile
New user
Dakota Rose
100 Posts

Profile of Dakota Rose
Hi Jason,

I raise white doves and have several looking for a magical home. They can be shipped to your door. PM me if you are interested and we can talk.

Dakota Rose
Dream things that never were and say, "Why not."

Junior Editor Linking Ring - Youth Forum

www.dakotarosemagic.com
DaveWomach
View Profile
Elite user
Dave Womach
452 Posts

Profile of DaveWomach
How close are you to Sandpoint, ID? I have some extras I'd be willing to sell.

Dave
(509) 869-1868
DaveWomach@Yahoo.com
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Do a Google search for breeders in Montana
Daniel Faith
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1379 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
I have various places all over the country where I borrow and rent white doves.

In Montana, I use a place called "Jack's Pet Center, 508 Central Ave, Great Falls, MT 59401 phone 406-453-1821." Ask for Sandra or Ellen and tell them Autumn Morning Star sent you. You can buy them or rent them for the same price.

Good Luck!
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Finding Doves in Montana (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL