We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » WANTED Review for- Timing is Everything by Tony Clark (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GeorgeSantos
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1106 Posts

Profile of GeorgeSantos
Anybody has seen this dvd? How is it? I am interested because it has something to do with Slydini.
"David Roth is the greatest coin manipulator in the entire world.."

-Dai Vernon "The Professor"

I AM A FILIPINO MAGICIAN
Danny Diamond
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1400 Posts

Profile of Danny Diamond
This link can help you find the review you desire...

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/search.php

So can this one...

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=111
You don't drown by falling in the water;

you drown by staying there.

- Edwin Louis Cole
blackbogle
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of blackbogle
I'm also interested in this DVD, especially the performance of Slydini's one coin routine and coins through table, which I've heard about but never seen. Would this DVD help with these routines or would it be better to get the Slydini books and Slydini Encores CD-ROM book?
ehands
View Profile
Special user
Mississippi
524 Posts

Profile of ehands
Blackbogle had interest in the CD-ROM version of "Slydini Encores." I an leery about the value of CD-ROM books for me personally, especially for books I want to be able to rereview often. I treasure my hard-back "Slydini Encores" and heartily approve obtaining this book in any form. Be aware that the focus is on production of items by a seated magician and most pages have multiple photographs of Slydini that instruct in body language for misdirection. Many pages have four photographs, often six. After initial study, it is wonderful to be able to glance back through sections of the book frequently. I will be looking for other Slydini books and maybe those DVDs after I have absorbed more from "Encores" itself.
"Oh look, we have created enchantment." Blanche DuBois
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3958 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
It is an excellent DVD. Tony Clark perforamnces and explainations are first class. You will certainly learn a lot from this DVD. YOu can also apply the principles of (mis) direction to other effects and routines. I highly recommend it.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
GrahamFishman
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of GrahamFishman
I have not seen the video but I did go to a lecture of his and he showed all the material on the video to use and it was great!

Graham Fishman
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » WANTED Review for- Timing is Everything by Tony Clark (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL