The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Handlordz Motion's DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
zur
View Profile
Special user
California
671 Posts

Profile of zur
I was too slow and I couldn't buy a copy. Was anyone here able to buy (hence buy) a copy?
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
Personally I Don´t think the DVD exists at all, I think it was just put up to advertise Handlordz more.

I wont go much into dept on it, if you wanna know fully what I think I suggest pm: ing me.

---

But if the DVD really exists: Well, the DVD is made only for serious card manipulatiors and were only sold to a few people.

(But personally I believe more in the part above the line.)
http://www.youtube.com/jonashaglund < Card flourishes and some other stuff.
rkzad
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
138 Posts

Profile of rkzad
I bet it exists. We all know De'vo is a very creative man when it comes to card manipulation.
- richard
zur
View Profile
Special user
California
671 Posts

Profile of zur
I actually feel pretty depressed I wasn't quick enough to buy a copy.
kxxcheng
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of kxxcheng
It "sold out" in something like 15 seconds, don't sweat it.
Karen
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
My email was on the whole day and when the 'pop up' of a new email appeared, I immediately opened it and was told that the motion dvd was available.

However, after logging to the site of xtremehandz, it showed that it was already sold out and that it was sold out in 10 mins

a bit weird if you ask me....anyway, it doesn't matter necause none of us will ever get to see footage (provided if it exists) or even proof of its existence. Hence, no point wasting our time debating of the dvd's existence.

maybe one day we will find a demo clip of someone performing flourishes which we have NEVER seen before and was told that the creator is De'vo. Then perhaps we can conclude if $150 is well paid or not.

cheerios
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
johnw188
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of johnw188
There is a trailer on one of the underground sites...
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Johnw188:

It doesn't really help by just STATING that theres a trailer available in an UNDERGROUND site cos anyone can do that.
CLJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
281 Posts

Profile of CLJ
Quote:
On 2005-01-29 09:56, ClouDsss wrote:
Johnw188:

It doesn't really help by just STATING that theres a trailer available in an UNDERGROUND site cos anyone can do that.

Helping what cause? He was just replying to the thread and providing additional information for those interested.

MOTIONS may/may not have been produced, and it may/may not be some marketing scheme by De'vo, but no one really knows except those who supposedly received it, so until then, I say we stop assuming and using it as a blatant opportunity to create more and more friction. Now THAT'S not useful.

C.
"Watch this, you ready now? Watch this, watch, watch, watch, watch now, watch closely, watch this, you watching now? Watch, watch..." - David Blaine
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Quote:

Helping what cause? He was just replying to the thread and providing additional information for those interested.

MOTIONS may/may not have been produced, and it may/may not be some marketing scheme by De'vo, but no one really knows except those who supposedly received it, so until then, I say we stop assuming and using it as a blatant opportunity to create more and more friction. Now THAT'S not useful.

C.

CLJ:

perhaps you do not understand my previous post. I was not out to argue about the existence of the DVD. I couldn't care less if it was a marketing strategy or some hype. I have bought De'vo's stuff and know the superb quality of his teaching methods and the superb flourishes that he creates.

I was jus hoping to see if the DVD was worth $150 and was hoping that there was some demo or trailer. That was the help I wanted. to be able to see whats in the DVD if there is a demo and was hoping someone could shed some light on that. It was not out to argue about the existence/

By saying that there was a trailer on an UNDERGROUND site by someone who just registered into the Café and his previous post were mostly on the arguements of how great De'vo is does NOT help. Much less the fact that he only mentioned that there was a trailer and no one has even seen or seconded it.

fyi I wasnt creating friction. I am just another person who hungers to see what new stuff has been created by him. Hope I made myself clear this time if I wasnt previously

PEACE
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
I checked up all files that was in the Handlordzstore directory, some stuff you havent seen there yet, and I gotta admit, some REALLY WEIRD stuff there, messed up images and stuff there, a picture of someone there, might be De´vo, who knows lol. Anyway, there was no trailer of this DVD in there so good luck.
Burns
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Burns
If it was sp underground why the heck would he put it on a known server?
"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous..." -GrumpyOwl-

"I don't invent, I do Personal Discoveries" - Myself-
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
I got access to both underground websites and I have something that sniffs up every link on a HTML page, impossible to hide.

So if its linked from the Underground page like stated above, it doesn´t exist.
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
I managed to get access to one of his UNDERGROUND website from handlordz..other than a creepy looking eye that resembles the sauron one in Lord Of the Rings and a black hooded figure at the bottom, there are jus some hidden links around that page. jus move ur mouse around.

but I went thru everyone of the movies but nothing much on fourishes and so far no trailer.

heard he has 2 more of such sites..will continue to search and post any new findings.

cheerios
Bizarrist
View Profile
Loyal user
The Man of Mystery
236 Posts

Profile of Bizarrist
Thanks from us all!

Good Hunting!
The Most Beautiful Experience We Can Have is the Mysterious.
GeorgeSantos
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1106 Posts

Profile of GeorgeSantos
So? Does this dvd really exist? Or will it be a mystery that will live forever?
"David Roth is the greatest coin manipulator in the entire world.."

-Dai Vernon "The Professor"

I AM A FILIPINO MAGICIAN
Antz
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of Antz
The dvd has been in the making for a while now and released to the very few. I believe it's out there ~ if you don't then it really doesn't matter. It's like the moon landing, most people know Neil went there, others think it's a load of balloney.

Motions may be released again in the future as well so I've heard. Just good luck laying hands on it.

Antz
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
For 150.00 bucks they can keep it. I don't care if they made 1000 of them and listed them all day long. I would have to see a full demo showing every single thing on the dvd. From 37 different angles. I still wouldnt get it most likely. When it comes down to it. There just is no dvd worth that much. For that price you can buy 6-8 well known killer dvd's and have 20 times the material. There are a lot of great dvd's out there.
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
MnemonicaRedux
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of MnemonicaRedux
Hehe... let me add nothing to this thread by saying LOL LOL LOL~

-Kev
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
Hahahah, unlike some people Kev. You always have something great to say. I like reading your comments.

Keep up the good work. don't forget to tip your hooker.
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Handlordz Motion's DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL