The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Helping Troops in Iraq (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Berry
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of Chris Berry
Hey guys, this issue is not about whether it's right or wrong for us to be there. Keep it away from that.

There is a charity called Tanked For The Troops. They are currently collecting items from people to send over to Iraq. There is a list of items that have been requested.

Everything needs to be mailed out by the 10th to make sure it arrives on time and can be sent out to Iraq on the 20th. All you have to do is mail it too the charity.

If anyone is willing to help out, please PM me with your email address and I will pass on what is being requested (we have guys over there away from any females for a long long long time....if I post up some of the items requested I'm sure this thread will be deleted) and the address to mail everything. There are plenty of normal things to send, movies, cds, magazines, etc.

Anyone that would like to help PM me and let me know. Thanks.

Chris
AsL
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of AsL
WOW! You have a good heart. I;d love to help but unfortunately I have nothing to give. Well....Good Luck!
Wilf Birchall
View Profile
New user
England
21 Posts

Profile of Wilf Birchall
Troops of which Army? USA, Britain, or new Iraqi Army?
Chris Berry
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of Chris Berry
USA.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Helping Troops in Iraq (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL