The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Who is this? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Hey there everyone, Does anyone know who used to stamp the bottom of thier products with the words MAGIC WAND ??? I have several heavy copper dove and chick pans with that logo on the bottom. Please let me know if you have any idea. Thanks Brian
If your not having fun doing what your doing....dont do it!
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
David Charvet
View Profile
Special user
www.charvetmagic.com
501 Posts

Profile of David Charvet
Eddie Golden - Golden's Magic Wand in Pasadena, CA., a shop during the 1940's and 50's. Homer Hudson, the great silkscreen artist (his rabbit table, "Hindu" boy table and dragon table are classics) built props for Golden's Magic Wand for years.
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Hi there David, Thank you for the info. I have some dove pans and chick pands and couldn't figure out who made them. Thanks again. Brian
If your not having fun doing what your doing....dont do it!
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
Powermagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1437 Posts

Profile of Powermagic
What is a copper Magic Wand dove pan worth? I am trying to help out a widow and trying to find its value so she does not get taken. Seems in very good condtion.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
What's a 1949 Chevrolet worth?

Need more info -- condition, age, etc.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Powermagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1437 Posts

Profile of Powermagic
Please provide a range. Very good to Excellent condition. Age. again it is a MAGIC WAND stamped product. Original clear coat intact. I do not know when they went out of business. .ect
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Who is this? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL