The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Can the AllMagic.com site be searched? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Allan Olive
View Profile
Regular user
Charlotte
180 Posts

Profile of Allan Olive
Does anyone here know if the AllMagic.com site can be searched for past articles? I have seen some really great ideas posted there over the years. They had a card force posted once that I loved and have since forgotten. If you use the search button there, it won't bring up any archives. Is there another way that anyone else knows off? Do they keep an archive of the data posted there?

Thanks,

Allan
Loual4
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
670 Posts

Profile of Loual4
Hi Allan!

The allmagic.com site does have an archive of sorts.... if you follow this link:

allmagic reader

you will get a lot of past posts under various forms of "readers" (microsoft, palm docs, etc...).

Hope this helps!

Louis
Allan Olive
View Profile
Regular user
Charlotte
180 Posts

Profile of Allan Olive
I looked through that archive and did not find what I was looking for. I guess if you see somthing you like on that site you had either better save it to disk or print it. Thanks for the suggestion.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Can the AllMagic.com site be searched? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL