The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2005 entrée: Larry Becker » » Stunners Plus » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MField2000
View Profile
Special user
Hastings, East Sussex, England
590 Posts

Profile of MField2000
First, I'd like to welcome the great Larry Becker to the Café. I know your work mainly through your books, which I purchased at Lewis Tannen's shop in the 1970s.

But what I really want to congratulate you on is "Stunners Plus." I purchased the book from you when it first came out (as "Stunners"). It was expensive, but having read the material I can honestly say it was a bargain. Ten years after "Stunners" you added to the book and actually lowered the price!

"Stunners Plus" has more great ideas than any mentalist or magician could use in a lifetime of performing. Nothing is held back -- it's all there.

I could go on by praising your tricks, like the Versadex Wallet, for example, but I'll let others do that.

I'm posting this here to say two words to you, Larry Becker. Those words are "Thank You."

Matt Field
Larry Becker
View Profile
V.I.P.
241 Posts

Profile of Larry Becker
Thank you Matt. Regards- Larry
Visit our website: www.MentalismUnlimited.com
magic in mind
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of magic in mind
Carnt wait for my copy of stunners plus to arrive
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2005 entrée: Larry Becker » » Stunners Plus » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL