The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Skeleton Keys? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardshark101
View Profile
New user
UK Hertfordshire
69 Posts

Profile of cardshark101
Does anyone know where I can buy a set of skeleton keys and a book on escapology and methods?
Yours

Cardshark Smile
Cardshark

All things are difficult before they become easy...
Darmoe
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
741 Posts

Profile of Darmoe
Firstly, why do you want the skeleton keys?

If it's for escape work, you need to get the book(s) long prior to anything else.

That said, I'd touch base with Joe Steven's Magic Emporium here in the states. I know he had several books and a video series on escape and lock pick work. I'll also recommend the Laundry Bag escape, they are selling for dirt cheap! Very cool piece! Smile
"I firmly believe that of all the Arts and Crafts of Mentalism, there is nothing more satisfying than one who is a first-class Reader. It is the ultimate in Mentalism..." - Tony Corinda * 13 Steps To Mentalism
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Skeleton Keys? If you are talking about key picks for warded locks (AKA Skeleton Keys), state side http://www.southord.com I think with the passing of David De-Val his would be tough to come by overseas.

Steve's Magic Emp. (as Darmoe said) has several rare video tapes, if you have NTSC cap.

http://www.stevensmagic.com
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
I agree, Skeleten keys are for warded locks....I made my own by simply grinding down the middle sections of and warded lock key.

No one really uses warded locks any more....I remember when I was a kid....I even bought a skeleten key at a locksmith (you know they kind that went into locks that look like a keyhole).

Jeff Smile
Long Island,

New York
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Skeleton Keys? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL