The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » The Magic Bakery cooking!!!! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Steve, with the success of The Rat Pack,
( I love that name ) can you give us a hint on any future goodies planned for release from The Magic Bakery?
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Thanks Chris, I'm pleased that you liked Curtis Kam's The Rat Pack DVD, our very first release from The Magic Bakery.

While I'm not at liberty to discuss too much at this time, expect the next release around the end of this month or first part of March. The DVD will be Reed McClintock's CLASSIC PALMING WITH COINS, a disc devoted to helping folks learn to palm multiple coins. Good stuff! Smile

I will be sure to make an announcement when this DVD becomes available. Also, The Magic Bakery has a slew of titles coming out this year, so keep your ears and eyes peeled. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! I can't think of a more exciting project than a coin offering with our good friend Reed.

Steve, I know folks don't like to tip their mitts early about releases ( although I like it 'cause I get to save up ) so I know a lot of folks appreciate the good news. I'm camping out to be first in line for Reed's offering!!!!!!

Thank you!!!

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
You're very welcome. Smile
Rickster
View Profile
New user
mcallen ,Tx
14 Posts

Profile of Rickster
People can barley palm one coin now imagine more than one great idea for the masses great profit margin
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Sorry Chris, Ive been camping here in line for the last couple months. Back of the line! Smile
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Right on, Brian!!!

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2005-02-03 05:36, Steve Brooks wrote:
Thanks Chris, I'm pleased that you liked Curtis Kam's The Rat Pack DVD, our very first release from The Magic Bakery.

While I'm not at liberty to discuss too much at this time, expect the next release around the end of this month or first part of March. The DVD will be Reed McClintock's CLASSIC PALMING WITH COINS, a disc devoted to helping folks learn to palm multiple coins. Good stuff! Smile

I will be sure to make an announcement when this DVD becomes available. Also, The Magic Bakery has a slew of titles coming out this year, so keep your ears and eyes peeled. Smile

Steve, we're dying for this new release. Is it close? We can't wait any longer;-)

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Hi Chris,
we are finishing up a few final touches and then the disc will be off to be duplicated - I'll be sure to let everyone know when it's about to be released - thanks for your interest. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » The Magic Bakery cooking!!!! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL