The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Does anyone know this guy? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicmatt1982
View Profile
Loyal user
Southeren IL
295 Posts

Profile of Magicmatt1982
Hey again .

I was wondering if anyone knows this Christian illusionist.Brock Gill.
http://www.brockgill.com I just would like to know if anyone knows him of at least of him and your thoughts
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Don't know him.

Why do you ask?

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
knightmagic98
View Profile
Regular user
Frisco, TX
143 Posts

Profile of knightmagic98
I know Brock.
He is incredibly gifted and does a great job. Why do you ask?
Magicmatt1982
View Profile
Loyal user
Southeren IL
295 Posts

Profile of Magicmatt1982
The reason is .I have seen him before and was just thinking who does this guy was. He thinks he is cool but when sitting in the crowd the spectators thoughts he was a joke.
I have him up close dvd and same thing happenes there. so I was just wondering
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
We know Brock and his wife Andrea. Brock is a great guy and a big heart for young people. Both he and his wife ahve a great ministry and one should catch them when they are in town. You definately need to catch his Freedom Experience Tour.

Kevin
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
London
View Profile
Special user
U.S.A.
769 Posts

Profile of London
I do not know the guy and personally not a big fan of Christian themed magic however he does have a very nice web site. Seems to be smart, hip etc., the type of performer young people should see. I have seen video of him and he is not a bad performer at all.
THOUGHTfully,

LONDON
Kfmagic
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Kfmagic
I personally have seen Brock perform twice. he is very talented and I love his work.
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
London: I do agree with you that is a great web-site.
Mario
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
I've never heard of him. Does he do magic?
Daniel Faith
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
I've seen Brock in person and have his dvd. I was very impressed with him and his presentation. I have not seen his full Freedom Experience Show but if he comes anywhere nearby I would definitely go and see him. He also performs all summer long at the big youth camps like super wow, etc.
Charlie Justice
View Profile
Inner circle
Mount Dora, Florida
1142 Posts

Profile of Charlie Justice
Quote:
On 2005-02-03 17:53, Magicmatt1982 wrote:
He thinks he is cool but when sitting in the crowd the spectators thoughts he was a joke.
I have him up close dvd and same thing happenes there.

It's not our job to save and be accepted at the moment we meet the opportunity to spread the Good News. That rests in the very capable hands of God through the Holy Spirit. Our job is to plant and/or water the seeds. Many, if not most of the people we minister to will think we too are jokes....but we're just planting seeds and they aren't even aware of the calling God is offering to them even as they mock at us. Our effectiveness in doing God's Will and The Work He has assigned for us to do will never be determined and/or measured by the level of acceptance from the 'world'. We're just planting seeds.... I can rest assured that someday in heaven I will be greeted by many who mocked me here on earth. There they will embrace me for planting the seed within them too.
sspanks
View Profile
Loyal user
Atlanta GA
241 Posts

Profile of sspanks
My son saw Brock Gill in Panama City Florida Youth Camp this past week and loved him. He bought me a copy of his DVD Hidden Agenda.

He looks good to me.

-stephen
Never Grow Up Ministries
-stephen
NeverGrowUpMagic

http://www.NeverGrowUpMagic.com
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Tyler_Magician
I just saw his show in Panama City. His show was nice, although he only did smaller tricks because his assistants wern't there. I bought both of his DVDs and so far, the first one is great.
He did some great metal bending. The card productions were...bland. I heard people around me saying how boring they got after the 40th or so cad being produced. Overall, the show was very entertaining.
-Tyler
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Does anyone know this guy? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL