The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » High praise to Vinny Marini and Vince Mendoza (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Loz
View Profile
Special user
London
777 Posts

Profile of Loz
I've loved the effect of linking rubber bands (Chris Kenner's Missing Link) and Ring on band (The Joining by Jeff Pierce) for a long time, but was never too happy about the get-ready and the stability of the link.

I had heard about Vince Mendoza's and Vinny Marini's work on this so I dove in and got his PDF (Found Link and the Rhing Thing: http://www.flipsideproductions.com/MAGIC/FLRT.htm).

Its brilliant, sort outs loads of the shortcomings of other methods and is an incredibly clear and well-written guide.

Anyone interested in these types of effect should definitely get this manuscript.

I also want to thank (sounding like the Oscars here!) Vinny Marini for being outstandingly patient and helpful in answering my questions and sending me clips of how-tos and demos.

Think I'm going rubber band crazy so I'll call it a night!

Thanks to the Vinnies,

Lawrence
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Loz no problem vince Mendoza and I have been on the same course with the bands.
If you get a chance take a peek at Jeff Pierce's Slo- Mo un link I have a demo if you would like to see it or any one else interested can take a peek .It is in Jeffs new Book "The king has Left the building ... with Amnesia"
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
CharlieC
View Profile
Elite user
488 Posts

Profile of CharlieC
If you really want to see some original ideas with rubberbands, check out The Godfather dvd. I think rubber band enthusiasts will love the DVD.
"Whenever he gets in a fix he reaches into his bag of tricks.
Felix the cat, the wonderful, wonderful cat..."
funstuff
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of funstuff
So much great stuff, so little money Smile
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
The liquid penetration looks fantastic. Way to go Vinny!

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
respho
View Profile
New user
Hong Kong
74 Posts

Profile of respho
I just purchased a copy of the manuscript through the above web link.
I wonder when I will get my copy in the mail?
eztravlr
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of eztravlr
Respho,

You won't be getting anything in the mail. You should probably go back to the website and read what it says right under the price. "Your copy will be e-mailed to you within 48 hours of confirmation of your order." So it's not and instant download. He's pretty good about getting it to you quickly so check you e-mail later today.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » High praise to Vinny Marini and Vince Mendoza (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL