The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Picture » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CrazyJack
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of CrazyJack
What do I have to do to oppload a picture?
Uh...
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
You need to make an image that is no more than 100 x 100 pixels and no more than 15KB in size. Then log into the Café, visit the "Edit Profile" page and use the form there to upload your image.
CrazyJack
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of CrazyJack
OK, thanks
Uh...
Eric Leclerc
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa Ontario
1185 Posts

Profile of Eric Leclerc
I am having trouble as well uploading a picture. I have a lot of pics available and nione of them seem to work. Even ones who are under 15kb's wont upload.. whats wrong?
Eric Leclerc
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa Ontario
1185 Posts

Profile of Eric Leclerc
How do I "make" a picture of 100x100??
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
Take a photo of yourself, either with a digital camera or a film camera. Scan the photo or transfer it to your computer from your digital camera. Open the image in an image editing program. Crop and resize it to 100 x 100 pixels. Save it as a .jpg image. Check the file size after you save it to make sure it's 15KB or less. If it's bigger than that, you'll need to adjust the compression settings in your image editor before you save the image again. It took me longer to type this than it actually takes to do it.

If you need help, just email me the picture you want. If there are two people in the photo, please tell me which one is you. I'm not a magician, and I don't recognize any of the "famous" magicians. Don't laugh, one of the members had to tell me that the guy on the right was David Copperfield in the photo he sent. Smile That was a while ago, and I probably wouldn't recognize him again.
Carron
View Profile
Special user
UK
958 Posts

Profile of Carron
Eric if you wish there are various online tools that can resize your image instantly just have a search on google

Tom
Jonty the Magician
View Profile
New user
West Yorkshire UK
73 Posts

Profile of Jonty the Magician
On the subject of pictures, I notice that some fancy 'moving' pictures have started to appear lately. Being a total dunce as far as computers go, could anyone tell how I can get one as well? Smile

Ta muchly,
Jon
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
Do you mean something like this? It's magic. I can't tell you the secret. LOL!

Click here to view attached image.
Jonty the Magician
View Profile
New user
West Yorkshire UK
73 Posts

Mary, PLEASE!!! I'll do anything!! I'll love you forever! Smile
Jonty the Magician
View Profile
New user
West Yorkshire UK
73 Posts

Wahey, done it myself! Thanks Mary, still love ya!!
GrayHawk
View Profile

Floyd, Virginia
0 Posts

Profile of GrayHawk
Here is a web site that will allow you to download the program free which lets you edit your pictured. http://www.picasa.com
Good luck and God Bless!
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Picture » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL