The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » One handed circular fans. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
4Jacks
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of 4Jacks
I think I might of saw the one you're talking about, I dunno

Here's a link:
http://www.phunds.net/handlordz/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=BurnsR2B3.wmv&directory=Burns&

I hope that link works.
Anyway it's Burn's Tornament Video on HL... If you pause it at 52 seconds into the movie, I think he is doing the one you're talking about. I think Burns is on this forum too, I dunno, if so, great job Burns.
Anyhoo, looks like he comes really close to completing a 360.
Hope that helped!
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
Yep, he began the move, but never did the hard part, he did the easy part though, the normal one handed fan. Smile The hard part is to get all cards around, and that was not close to a 360.
http://www.youtube.com/jonashaglund < Card flourishes and some other stuff.
4Jacks
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of 4Jacks
ROFL, It was Close!!!!
Well it was a Junk load better than I can do.
Beside Burn's has the best moves on the HL tournament so far, so I'm not going come on here and tell him he didn't complete the move.
Anyway he'd still be a good one to talk too, I'm sure he just didn't complete it, because the video had to be uncut and he had already completed all those other fans, I bet he CAN do it. =þ
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
Maybe he can DO it, but certainly not PERFORM it. If so, he would have succeeded most likely on both tries.

It wasn´t close at all, the part that comes after is what makes you drop the entire deck, so the part he did, that is just to do a one handed fan, and that's easy stuff. To get the fingers past the fan is a little harder (But still not super hard.) and he did that as well, but he didn't do the real thing.
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
What the hell is up with my shiznit. I have a bad boy pc and the newest version of windows media. Every time I try to open this and a lot of other videos it brings up the message box that says, "cancel", and "more info" and they tells me nothing. Any of you all know what the deal is.
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
Clarence
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore, City Central, Scotts Road
146 Posts

Profile of Clarence
Actually the 360 degree fan can be done better using the flipback fan technique whereby your pinky is the only finger.

The one handed fan index finger is what Burns did?
360degree
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of 360degree
Can you do it Clarence?
4Jacks
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of 4Jacks
Quote:
On 2005-02-14 19:36, Harwin wrote:
Maybe he can DO it, but certainly not PERFORM it. If so, he would have succeeded most likely on both tries.

It wasn´t close at all, the part that comes after is what makes you drop the entire deck, so the part he did, that is just to do a one handed fan, and that's easy stuff. To get the fingers past the fan is a little harder (But still not super hard.) and he did that as well, but he didn't do the real thing.

Well, not to be rude, but if he can DO it and not PERFORM it, he's still closer than YOU =þ
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
4Jacks, I can also DO it but not perform it. Smile
Do is to be able to do it every once in a while. Perform is to succeed every time.

I have practised it a lot lately.

Clarence, sound intresting, as I have practised the flipback fan quite a bit lately. Will look into it. And yep, Burns did the right one, however not the whole move, but he tried to do the right fan.
4Jacks
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of 4Jacks
Well then you and burns can both eat my shorts!

j/k

I'm going back to working on my one handed revolution 3 then, just can't get it right.
Illogician
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of Illogician
Hmm.... bone's tornado loopz video has him doing the sanada fan... I have the video. Should I show it or let you guys wait for his site to be back up instead? ;P
Reverse
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of Reverse
LMAO Ur wrong Illogician! bone is reeeli doing devos flipback fan not the sanada fan

Rev
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
Hehe exactly, It´s flipback fab. A *** good one as well :O. Bone tried to show me the Sanada fan on webcam 2 days ago btw but he was a little rusty on it, but I am sure he can do it.
Illogician
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of Illogician
Ic, this makes sanada fan more interesting but ***, the tables are turned on me. Now it is I who needs to wait for CC or a video to be up. LOL. wait, I havent checked out the mansum dude at MVD...
Justin2200
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Justin2200
Quote:
On 2005-02-14 20:59, Chris Keppel wrote:
What the hell is up with my shiznit. I have a bad boy pc and the newest version of windows media. Every time I try to open this and a lot of other videos it brings up the message box that says, "cancel", and "more info" and they tells me nothing. Any of you all know what the deal is.

Mine at home does that sometimes..tells me I don't have a license to view it or something. The newest ones are encrypted with a license code and can't be viewed unless your player knows you bought it or someting
The Presitidigitationist
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » One handed circular fans. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL