The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » would polling work? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stephen Long
View Profile
Inner circle
1481 Posts

Profile of Stephen Long
Here’s an idea I had the other day.

There are so many postings on peoples favorite card tricks, rope tricks, magicians and so on and so forth.

Would it be possible to have a section on the site where people could go to vote on various subjects?

Maybe a different topic each week/month?

Then, at the end of the week/month there could be a place somewhere on the site where users could go to view the results in the form of graphs or charts, sometimes the polling question could have a yes/no answer.

For example:

1. Do you feel cheese has a place in the world of magic?

yes or no.

Other times it could be a multiple choice answer, favorite card trick, for example,

just a thought.

(I hope you can navigate your way through the above ramblings to the point I was actually trying to make.)

One more thing:

I want to thank everyone involved in this site, I think this is a fantastic place and am having a great time here so far.

Having done magic for only 18 months it’s great for me to come and get opinions of those who have been doing it for millenia.

thanks,

Gonz

ps, did you know that there is no word in the english language that rhymes with ’month’, isn’t that interesting?
Hello.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Gonzolo,

your idea for some kind of Poll is a plausible one, and I have given it consideration on several occasions.

You may or may not see some kind of Poll appear in the cafe at a future date.

However, there would have to be a good reason for it, and not just there to satisfy my own curiosity. Thanks for you’re input.

Smile

Life is not a problem to be solved...

but a mystery to be lived.
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » would polling work? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL