We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » A freaky picture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Maybe some of you have seen this already. For those who haven't it's a very freaky image.

Click here to check it out

You should have your computer speakers turned on.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
OMG. I remember the first time I seen that. My brother showed me one awhile back where your watching a car commercial and zombie suddenly pops up on the screen. It's even worse them the picture. Anybody who knows what I'm talking, about please link me to it.

Scott
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Darn it, Jax!

That almost knocked me off my chair!

Thanks. I, uh, really need that. heheh

I hope you leave it online for a while.
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2492 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
That wasn't very nice.
I almost smashed my head on the ceiling, and almost broke my chair on the landing.
Don't you hate when that happens?
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
ellisd
View Profile
Veteran user
Sacramento
330 Posts

Profile of ellisd
All I saw was a blank white screen and no hints came over my speaker. Is this a joke on me?
http://www.erictheballoondude.com

Balloon Twisting for all of Sacramento!
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
Same here, is the pic not there anymore?
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
For those of you that were affected by the 'joke', then understand this: You just felt a key induction.

This technique can render a person sensless for as much as 2-3 seconds or as little as 1 second. 1-3 seconds is enough for any seed technique to be used.

Your states were manipulated firstly into a calm state of observation, then into a form of distraction. Then just as you were least ready, you get the joke.
This transition from distraction to ??? is very dynamic and negates all conscious control.

Another cute point is this: If you were to have caught yourself in a mirror you would have laughed at the expression on your face as you rarely see your face in that configuration.

[BTW, played with this thing over 4 years ago]
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- Mark Twain
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
For those who didn't see the image. It takes a minute to load sometimes.

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
That was cool! Thanks for posting Jaxon!!
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
Andini
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, OH
685 Posts

Profile of Andini
Scott, you're thinking of one of the "K-Fee Coffee Drink" commercials that have made the rounds online. The company came out with several of these commercials and are all posted on their website: http://www.k-fee.com/en/index_center.html
itexus
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of itexus
Ive seen something semilliar but with a ghost.. it felt like the ghost
jumped into my chest and ripped my soul out.. it was really freaky :S
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Quote:
On 2005-02-08 07:59, Andini wrote:
Scott, you're thinking of one of the "K-Fee Coffee Drink" commercials that have made the rounds online. The company came out with several of these commercials and are all posted on their website: http://www.k-fee.com/en/index_center.html

YES! THANK YOU! SO MUCH ANDINI!
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17862 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Shame on YOU!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » A freaky picture (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL