The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Performance for School (on stage with 2 cameras and a projector) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Clock
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles, CA
460 Posts

Profile of Clock
Hello all. Next Thursday I will be perforimg for the entire high school body (about 750 people) and will be on a stage with a 12 ft projector. I currently will be performing this routine...

Skinner's 3 Card Monte
Maxi-Twist (Roger Smith)
Invisible Palm Aces (Malones)
Bill in Lemon (Malones)
Watch Routine (Richard Osterlind)
Sam the Bellhop

I have the routine down pat, but ideas for different effects and suggestion's on this type of stage performance would be greatly appreciated. What has worked for you?

Thanks...!
Grant Carden

www.fastcompanydvd.com
LordM
View Profile
Loyal user
Portugal
232 Posts

Profile of LordM
Well for 750 people I would more!
You could use twisting arm too , it's a way to break the Ice with the audience...
You can also do some visual stuff, like Ammar's shadow coins, or chink a chink ...
Pen through bill.. there is a lot of stuff that you can do. Try always to do the most visual stuff. Since you are on a stage I would finish with chinese snowstorm and open with Airborne. Just an idea!
Kind Regards,
JP

http://www.joaopedroso.com
Tyler
View Profile
Regular user
St. Louis
170 Posts

Profile of Tyler
Clock, how did it go... how about some closure here! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Performance for School (on stage with 2 cameras and a projector) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL