The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Thayer Great Leon Pillary (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

amazingcarrington
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of amazingcarrington
I am considering the purchase of a Thayer Leon Pillary. It is apparantly in near mint condition.
Therefore, I would love some feedback. The asking price is $850.00. Is that a fair price, a bargain, or outlandish for such a prop?
Second, is there any way to actually authenticate something of this nature. The seller informed me that unless Thayer hiimself made it, there usually in no identifying stamp, etc.
The seller is very reputable so I am inclined to believe him.
Finally, I asked this question in the escape section and was offered several interesting comments but I'll also ask you collectors.
Is this an illusion that is still a good workable escape for today's audiences. Or has its time passed. Thank you so much for your time and consideration on this.

Update: Feb 7 2005

Hello. I know that I've already posted this but decided to post again. As you might be able to tell, I'm truly a bit lost on this subject of value with regards to the Thayer item mentioned. I need to make a decision fairly quickly and therefore would greatly appreciate the feedback of seasoned collectors.
Please accept my apology for sounding rushed or too eager.
I sincerely look forward to your comments.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Thayer Great Leon Pillary (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL