We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Red Snowstorm (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pizzazz
View Profile
Regular user
North Carolina
108 Posts

Profile of Pizzazz
How do you think this will play as a closer using the red SS loads?

I talk about loving each other and getting along no matter of race. At the same time I am talking, I am cutting out a red tissue paper heart about the size of a CD and then rip it up. At this point, I talk about what hate can do to us and others. Then I say, "But it's up to each and everyone of us to come together and fan hatred away and live together in harmony." And this is done to the song "PUT A LITTLE LOVE IN YOUR HEART".
May all your days be "magic" days
Erich Troudt
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Erich Troudt
The bummer about Red snowstorms is they don't tend to be as visual onstage as white. The silver, mylar, red, blue, etc...just don't look as big onstage as white. White objects look bigger. Dark colors make things look smaller. Think about clothing with black being a slimming color.

Correct Lighting will help, but white snowstorms show up the best.
jl
View Profile
New user
uk
65 Posts

Profile of jl
That brings a tear to my eye!! Maybe after you cut the red heart out before ripping it up push it into your hand and change to to white then rip it up put it back in your hand the same way you just did to change the colour then fan it and have a white snowstorm. You will just have to incorporate another line into the story to do with the colour change.
Pizzazz
View Profile
Regular user
North Carolina
108 Posts

Profile of Pizzazz
Thank you Erich and jI for that info. I love the idea about the color change. But like you said I just have to think of a reason and line for it. Thanks again..PIZZAZZ
May all your days be "magic" days
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
So go with red mylar for the SS, and do not forget if you cut your own to go to the craft store and get the heart shaped paper punch to make them! Oooo how romantic, a shower of little red shiney hearts Imaybe add some gold in there too! unless you go for the bizarre angle, then use a drop shape! like blood drops!
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
LordM
View Profile
Loyal user
Portugal
232 Posts

Profile of LordM
Pizzazz,
congratulations that's a wonderfull idea! I also do romantique routines of that kind. People always enjoy this kind of magic.
Kind Regards,
JP

http://www.joaopedroso.com
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1043 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
For changing the heart you could talk about how ficcle people are, and how some people so easily can have a sudden change in heart.
Nick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Red Snowstorm (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL