The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Duality (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sinnead zenun
View Profile
Elite user
Mt. Makiling
408 Posts

Profile of sinnead zenun
Yesterday, I visited an institute for drug rehabilitation. as I entered the hallway, I was strucked to what I've seen. I see men with their bodies but without their souls. from there I realized that zombies does exist "the living dead" not they were created by some spells but induced and intoxicated with the potion of delusion. yes, they were not in the same dimension as mine, they were in a trance. to what I heard was a mixed emotion laughing like a madman, crying in despair, moaning to have sex, curses and anger, raging ,calling the devil... I ran outside to gasp some air....
then an old lady holding two pieces of what seems a parchment, hold me by my hand. she said what is written in this parchment will determine your future. for what I've observed each parchment have two symbols with ancient writing. the old woman speaked with a high tone of voice "this one holds the positive energy and the other one holds the negative energy, choose one!!!!" I just don't know why I chose the negative energy but something in me was???? I know you would choose that one she said with a smile in her face. she started to crumple the parchment and said I shall keep this positive energy and you hold this negative energy, close your fist and hold it tight. let me see if you can control the power within you, open your hand! she said. to my suprise I was now holding the two parchment, before I can even speak. the old woman said "i know you are the chosen one for you bear the mark on the back of your hand!" as I look in the back of my right hand now bears the 2 symbol of duality and it change my life ever since........

Yes, this just a sponge ball transposition.
anyone had an idea how I can mark the symbol in the spectator hand?
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
Thumbtip with a rubberstamp glued to it!
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Clifford,
that's the one and only way to have a sure fire mark...

Sinnead, look into the effect called "Stars and hexes." the same principle. It an EXCELLENT effect, as youve seen.

also, check out my "Mark of Voodoo" thread somewhere on the Café..do a search, and you'll be on your way to achieving this effect.

Great story, by the way, thanx for sharing.
peace.
Baba
sinnead zenun
View Profile
Elite user
Mt. Makiling
408 Posts

Profile of sinnead zenun
Thanks clifford Smile

thanks baba!
I checked out the mark of voodoo. excellent idea!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Duality (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL