The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » "CONSTANTINE" WARNING, Complete Review! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
Dear Jonathan,

Bird on a ladder. I see that at home all the time.

Yours,

Paul
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
How is Keannu in the film? And is it true that NASA recently launched a space shuttle powered solely by the collective rage generated when the geek-American community heard that Keanu Reeves was starring in Constantine?

Vandy
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
travisb
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
539 Posts

Profile of travisb
Actually, my rage and the rage of the staff at a local comic shop was sufficient. Smile

-Travis
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4290 Posts

Profile of Daegs
I liked the movie, but there are several of your facts in your "review" that were wrong, some were misinterpreted and some just out of place....

Also some of your observations did have actual explanations during the movie if you had payed attention Smile

-daegs

ps what was the name of that jazz song, very familer.
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Forgive me Daegs...I had a nice lady sitting next to me whispering in my ear during the some of this film. My lack of attention was inexcusable. The popcorn was stale and the whoppers were dry.
constantine
View Profile
Regular user
Memphi, on the Mighty Muddy
189 Posts

Profile of constantine
Thay got it all wrong.
Constatine 49%er
“The way of the transgressor is hard—to quit.”
—Jefferson Randolph “Soapy” Smith
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Well you got it all wrong in your signature line as well...Misspelled Constantine. Yours reads constatine.
constantine
View Profile
Regular user
Memphi, on the Mighty Muddy
189 Posts

Profile of constantine
Oh,thank you,thankyou,thank you,thank you,Inspector General;I'v been spelling my name wrong for fifty-nine years.And I still don't know how to spell'Pyroplastic'.
Constatine 49%er
“The way of the transgressor is hard—to quit.”
—Jefferson Randolph “Soapy” Smith
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
It's spelled, prophylactic I think? I didn't mean to be nit picky, but I thought You might want to get it right?
Cholly, by golly!
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of Cholly, by golly!
Quote:
And is it true that NASA recently launched a space shuttle powered solely by the collective rage generated when the geek-American community heard that Keanu Reeves was starring in Constantine?

Non-pollutin' clean burnin' geek angst... Energy for the 21st century... and beyond!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » "CONSTANTINE" WARNING, Complete Review! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL