The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » What can I say???? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nic
View Profile
New user
Lancashire
4 Posts

Profile of nic
It is another new member saying hello, so I am going to put down what most other new members put. I was recommended to have a look at this site by DYL a member of the forums at magic tricks.co.uk. I started with coins and cards as my first form of magic and enjoy that a lot but recently I have started to incorporate my other work with my magic, Being and NLP and hypnosis trainer I have started looking at Mentalism.

I look forward to reading and contributing to your forum
Nic

Practice Practice and enjoy
http://www.bnlpa.co.uk
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the board, Nic. Looking forward to talking with you more.
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Nic,

Welcome and please feel free to post or ask a question of your own. The Café has members from all over the world, pros, hobbyist, young and old alike all share in their love of magic. Have fun!
onezero1
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of onezero1
Hey Nic, welcome aboard, arrgh lad, thar be pirates and scurvey dogs of the port side...sheesh. Welcome to a very very good place.
'though it stands to reason that a samurai should be mindful of the Way...it would seem that we are all negligent.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » What can I say???? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL