The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Marriage in a childs eyes.....Very Funny stuff here (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Aperazor
View Profile
Loyal user
Akron,Ohio
244 Posts

Profile of Aperazor
HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHOM TO MARRY?

( 1 ) You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, he sould like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming.

-- Alan, age 10
( 2 ) No person really decides before they grow up who they're going to marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you're stuck with.

-- Kirsten, age 10

WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?

( 1 ) Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by then.

-- Camille, age 10

( 2 ) No age is good to get married at. You got to be a fool to get married.

-- Freddie, age 6

HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?

( 1 ) You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids.

-- Derrick, age 8

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON?

( 1 ) Both don't want any more kids.

-- Lori, age 8

WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?

( 1 ) Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough.

-- Lynnette, age 8 (isn't she a treasure)

( 2 ) On the first date, they just tell each other lies and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date.

-- Martin, age 10 (young Einstein)

WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING SOUR?

( 1 ) I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns.

-- Craig, age 9

WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?

( 1 ) When they're rich.

-- Pam, age 7

( 2 ) The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess with that.

-- Curt, age 7

( 3 ) The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry them and have kids with them. It's the right thing to do.

-- Howard, age 8

IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?

( 1 ) I don't know which is better, but I'll tell you one thing. I'm never going to have sex with my wife. I don't want to be all grossed out.

-- Theodore, age 8

( 2 ) It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them.

-- Anita, age 9 (bless you child)

HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MARRIED?

( 1 ) There sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn't there?

-- Kelvin, age 8

And the #1 Favorite is........

HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?

( 1 ) Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck.

-- Ricky, age 10

All the best
Nick Zender
Rudolph McGuinness
View Profile
New user
Isle of Man
23 Posts

Profile of Rudolph McGuinness
Highly amusing - but really written by children 40+ I feel.

Rudy.
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1312 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
Very funny...but even those 40+ are someone´s children after all Smile

This is not about marriage, but about kids anyway. A few hilarious moments:

My co-worker´s 12 yo son had been smoking and when my friend got home from work, the house smelled strongly of Pledge. She was wondering why and her son replied "I haven´t used it but maybe its my jacket?" (really bright, that kid...)

Some 6 or 7 years ago I was visiting another friend of mine and was watching some kids movie with her 5 yo daughter and all of a sudden, she said in very serious voice: "You know, mom´s really sad because nobody buys her presents. But it would make mom really happy if you buy me something." (straight to the point, eh?)

Last September I was talking on the phone with my 11 yo nephew and he just said, totally out of context "Christmas is actually coming pretty soon. I wonder whats Santa gonna bring me this year, you have any ideas?" (I didn´t, but according to my MasterCard bill Santa got him a GameCube...)
Sent from my Typewriter
Aperazor
View Profile
Loyal user
Akron,Ohio
244 Posts

Profile of Aperazor
My 14 year old niece provided me with a good chuckle. She comes over to have sleepovers with my daughters on weekends.
One evening I went to their room amd knocked on the door and was informed to wait a minute because she was changing clothes.
When the door opened I noticed she was standing right in front of the window and the blinds were wide open.
So I said "you didn't just change in front of the window with the blinds open did you?" She looked and then said yeah but it doesn't matter because it is already dark out....It took her a few minutes to figure out why we all started laughing but she finally got it.

Kids...gotta love em
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Marriage in a childs eyes.....Very Funny stuff here (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL