The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Herb Morrissey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic Monkichi
View Profile
Elite user
Ontario, Canada
401 Posts

Profile of Magic Monkichi
Hey guys!

Just thought I'd post about one of the world's top magicians/dealers. I knew Herb for about 14 years. He was an incredible performer and great teacher. My best recolection of him was one of the first times I entered his shop and he was performing the zombie. I watched with my jaw on the ground and that silver ball floated about, contained by a thin silk. He made the effect look effortless and brought a life into that silver sphere.

I was about 8 years old then, and 13 years later I still think of him whenever I make that silver ball float.

Does anyone else have any stories they recall?

He was an amazing magician, performing, teacher and friend, and has been missed greatly.

Magically yours,

Matt Kielbiski
Quick Change Artist
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24227 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I never met Herb, but I can say this. He, and now his son, managed to stay in business producing spun aluminum, copper and brass products at a competitive price without sacrificing the quality of their products, against an ever-growing tide of cheap, shoddy imports.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Herb Morrissey (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL