The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Duck breed help. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sileeni
View Profile
Loyal user
UK.
259 Posts

Profile of sileeni
Hi I'm still looking for the breed of duck in the U.K. that is similar to the Pekin duck in the U.S.A. Over here, the Pekin ducks are massive and look nothing like the ones Mr Copperfield uses. Does anyone out there know what breed of duck I need?

Thanks,
sileeni
Rip
View Profile
New user
Ireland
57 Posts

Profile of Rip
If it is the white duck that walks upright you are refering to, it is the Indian Runner Duck (runner meaning flightless).
magicgraham
View Profile
Regular user
Mesa Arizona
138 Posts

Profile of magicgraham
Indian Runner is the best duck for magic stands tall looks big but really is very compact and small
David Charvet
View Profile
Special user
www.charvetmagic.com
501 Posts

Profile of David Charvet
If you want a smaller, good looking white duck, get white English Call Ducks. We used to use two in "Where Do The Ducks Go?" and they look great.
NitroMagic
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of NitroMagic
If you do indeed use call ducks, be careful because only one of them is silent. The other calls....hence the name.
sileeni
View Profile
Loyal user
UK.
259 Posts

Profile of sileeni
Thanx everyone

Cheers.........................................
Comet
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of Comet
WOW I didn't even know the different names of the ducks I just thought it was a duck. Now that you have my interest peaked, I'm going to search the web for the ducks mentioned in the posts.
thanks everyone.
Enjoy!!
Joe Comet
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Duck breed help. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL