The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Calling All Michigan Magicians (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gbnick
View Profile
New user
Grosse Pointe, Michigan
20 Posts

Profile of gbnick
Im Looking for any Magicians in the Grosse Pointe Area or in the state of michigan
Now you se now ya dont
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I'm in Kalamazoo Michigan. I'm not sure how far that is from Grosse Pointe though.

You might want to look into going to Michigan Magic Day this year. It's held in Flint Michigan and they have quite a line up there. Click here for more details on that.

And obviously you should go to the Abbotts Magic get together on the first week of August. That's always a blast. It's in Colon Michigan.

There are quite a few magicians here in Michigan and many magic clubs.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
gbnick
View Profile
New user
Grosse Pointe, Michigan
20 Posts

Profile of gbnick
Thanks ron. my uncles name is Steve Relich. I'm not sure if you heard of him
Now you se now ya dont
Carrie Sue
View Profile
Veteran user
Auburn, MI
332 Posts

Profile of Carrie Sue
I'm in Auburn, a little far from Grosse Pointe, but I used to belong to IBM Ring 22 in Detroit. They're a great crew if you want to check them out. They meet the 2nd Tuesday of every month in the Royal Oak Community Center, 3500 Merai, Royal Oak.

CSR
www.proximityillusions.com

ASLAN IS ON THE MOVE!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I'm in Detroit, a city next to Grosse Pointe.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Calling All Michigan Magicians (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL