The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Costume question!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jeff Jenson
View Profile
Veteran user
Denver, Colorado
319 Posts

Profile of Jeff Jenson
Hello,
I'm new to dove magic and I was just watching Tony Clark's behide the seams. I'm trying to put together a costume that will fit my style of performing and I came to the decision of using ruffles in the chest to fill the gap and a stiffiner material in the lining of the jacket. In Tony's video he talked about shoulder pads, should I use shoulder pads?
Any reply would be great! Thank you.

Jeff
Jeff Jenson
"Keep The Magic Alive"
Moonmagick
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
30 Posts

Profile of Moonmagick
Shoulder pads are good. They can create an little extra cavity between the pectoral muscles and the shoulder blade depending on what size shoulder pads you use and it gives you a much better look. This cavity space is especilally useful when doing the double dove production from silk (a la Channing Pollock). Use the square pads, not the ones that contour around your shoulder.
Luna
Live on the edge of your dreams, balance on a thread, fall into the void, get out of your head.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Costume question!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL