The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Help with an effect, please! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Freeman
View Profile
New user
Raleigh, NC
20 Posts

Profile of David Freeman
Hi!

My neice is doing an interpretative dance in church for Christmas and wants her cape to change from black to white (and maybe back to black then back to white). Any suggestions? I don't think the "Color changing silks" gimmick is the way to go, but maybe it is? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

David
NickW
View Profile
New user
Derby, UK
66 Posts

Profile of NickW
Does it actually need anything more than a double-sided cape!? Obviously, if the change needs to be 'mysterious' or instant then it needs a method, but if the change is the only important aspect then you may risk detracting from your niece's dance by the 'how did she do that?' aspect.
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
There is a color changing dress at Daytona magic. It seems that it does three or four changes, I don't remember, but it would go great with a two sided cape for a cover.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Help with an effect, please! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL