The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » If you PM me. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hideo Kato
View Profile
Inner circle
Tokyo
5649 Posts

Profile of Hideo Kato
In PMs I have received recently, following ones are not welcome.

1. A member asked how he can palm coin nicely. As I am not a coin man, I can't answer for any quetions about Coin Magic.

2. A member asked me to teach him my trick which I have kept only for me long time. I never teach tricks or sleights in PM.

3. A member asked me which ones of Bob Longe books are good to read. I answered him all books of Bob Longe. Please ask this kind of question in a thread in Magic Café.

4. A member asked me to draw Chinese (Japanese) Letters and send them to him. I never accept any request without regard to Magic.

5. A member asked me to critique his creation, I replied OK, but he never sent me explanation of his trick. What has happened?

6. Even I replied with sincere advices or information, many don't further reply to me. 'Thank you' is lost.

In many other cases, I have been corresponding friendly. It is a joy to have correpondense with those who respect each other.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hideo Kato
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5367 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
It is a joy for me to read your posts! I have gained much. You give freely of your experience and vast knowledge. Thank you for contributing to all of us here at the Café.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20522 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
"Arigatou"

We have never met nor corresponded. That is my loss. Like many professional magicians, I have certainly benefited and been enriched through your creative contributions to the art of magic. Your good work shows.

Having you as a continuing member here on The Magic Café is indeed an honor. If some have failed to say "Thank you" in English, please accept mine.

"Arigatou"

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Patrick Differ
View Profile
Inner circle
1540 Posts

Profile of Patrick Differ
Add my thank you, too.

Thank you, Kato-san. I hope we meet each other one day.
Will you walk into my parlour? said the Spider to the Fly,
Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy;
The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,
And I've a many curious things to show when you are there.

Oh no, no, said the little Fly, to ask me is in vain,
For who goes up your winding stair
-can ne'er come down again.
Hideo Kato
View Profile
Inner circle
Tokyo
5649 Posts

Profile of Hideo Kato
I have not read this thread after I posted the initial one til today. The purpose was to let you know what kind PM I welcome and what kind of PM I don't welcome.

I never thought I would receive these warm words. I am much pleased to read these. Thank you very much.

The last ten days were one of highlights in my life. I have been watching Mr. Maric's show every day and giving advice to performers sometimes. The audience reaction changes easily by changing a little patter or handling. In a Pick a Card thread, there was the thread about 'Stud Turn over'. It seemed there are some who don't understand the importance of turning the card face up. In the last ten days, I reconfirmed such importances.

Last night, I had a Korean dinner with Mr. Maric, Ken Masaki, Kazu Katayama, Ryota, Hiroki Takahashi and Takamitsu Uchida, all who are appearing in Mr. Maric's show. Mr. Maric told his experience in detail from start of his career to today's success.

His talk was from 10 pm until midnight after finishing the day's last show. I felt his love for magic and love for other enthusiastic magicians.

Also in The Magic Café, I find many enthusiastic posts from which I am learning everyday. I believe without learning and teaching, our magic won't advance.

Looking forward to correspondence with all of you here in Maigc Café.

Thank you very much again.

Hideo Kato
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » If you PM me. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL