The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » D'Lite Routine... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TommyTheTremendous
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of TommyTheTremendous
You have D'Lites and tend to throw them, catch them, eat them, etc. Would it make logical sense to act like you are grabing the red lights throwing them into your pocket and then producing a ton of red sponge balls? Or would the sponge ball idea not fit with the glowing red light?
- Tommy Magic
dark kard
View Profile
Regular user
Providence, RI
142 Posts

Profile of dark kard
That sounds pretty cool I don't think sponge balls whould bad, but a magican once told me this idea to take the delight and keep puting it into your hand and have it turn into a red snow storm that could be a cool ending. Hope this helps you.
"flying is easy all you have to do is miss the ground" Douglas Adams
<BR>dark kard
anytime
View Profile
New user
Hong Kong
51 Posts

Profile of anytime
Hello.

Would any of you please advise whether you can remember which magician had performed D Lite with the song of "Somewhere out there". I am sure I had watched such kind of thing but can't remember who did the act. Please help! Thank you very much!

With best regards,

anytime
Eduardo
View Profile
Veteran user
312 Posts

Profile of Eduardo
Quote:
On 2005-02-17 17:51, dark kard wrote:
... but a magican once told me this idea to take the delight and keep puting it into your hand and have it turn into a red snow storm that could be a cool ending...

This idea is from de deligths creator, Rocco...

Regards
anytime
View Profile
New user
Hong Kong
51 Posts

Profile of anytime
Hello, Eduardo. Do you mean Rocco is the magician whom plays D'Lite routine with the theme song "Somewhere out there" in "An American Tail"?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » D'Lite Routine... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL