The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Display issues » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pixsmith
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of pixsmith
FYI --

Some of the boards are not displaying properly when the window is resized. The one I just noticed it in is Sweet or Sour/New standard for internet magic shops (or something like that Smile ) Topics here seem to be behaving properly.

It seems to be intermittent and I can't quite figure out the commonality yet, but thought you might wnat to know. The boards have to be scrolled at anything less than 1024x768 on my machine, even in IE. Usually I have the best results in Opera (which actually _is_ internet standard compliant, as opposed to IE) but this is a cross-browser issue it seems.

Just a heads up.
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
Thanks, pixsmith, it's all fixed now. One of the posters in that topic had put a long unbroken string of underscores in his post that was stretching out the table. I removed them, and it's back to normal now. If you, or anyone sees this sort of problem, please report any of the posts in the topic - it's a simple thing for us to fix.
Eddy Lester
View Profile
New user
Eddy Lester
3 Posts

Profile of Eddy Lester
I must have missed the instructions, how do I start an original post, rather than tag onto a post with a reply?
Eddy Lester
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Eddy, go to the forum you want to post under. On the left side is a red tab that says "Post new topic". Click on that and start your own discussion.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Display issues » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL